View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Club Member
To continue :

Compensation :

Parts suggestions :

Below are things I've found but have not obtained that may work or not but that idea has not been worked out as yet.

Flowfit reversible hydraulic mechanical clutch pump assembly ZZ000477 (there are many sizes)

Warn wire rope tension kit 311490

LEBUS fleet angle compensators or LEBUS Diamond screw level winder.

Konecranes rope guide. (if this could be adapted to this winch how could it not flat wind forever and fast)

Danfoss has interesting stuff.

open source

Auto advance line spooler by Allied power products.

Universal free fall winch. ( mainly strong and the rewind spooler design maybe able to handle the angles that can be developed during Dangler's side moves, pull and desents)

I have :

Very strong hydraulic wheel motor off a 3000 lb grounds keeper that would do 35 MPH. and A independent self contained hydrostatic trans w/drum from very large grasshopper fairway cutter so far.

Weight is good thing this time. Make everything as heavy as you need to and max design and overbuild so it can't fail. Correction, will not fail. (yes that is much better)

If you want me to build it submit design, parts lists with contacts and all the cash required for acquisition/assembly. If you build it deliver it here for install to ZT drive unit and trial.
The Following User Says Thank You to freeeba For This Useful Post: