OhioFlyers.org

Go Back   OhioFlyers.org > Off-topic

Old 02-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Club Member

Default BIG! and old "File" iron wanted

HI all.

I been working on a project and I'm in need of this kind of material. Files shape preferred are : round, Triangle, Square and or Rifflers. As big as I can get them. Actually any size will do but the bigger the better. Wore out, broken or chipped will be welcomed. If you want scrap price compensation just let me know. Looking for about 50 or so if I can get them.

If you have some of this stuff please leave them in a box with payment wanted documented at Wes-Mar or Cary's when you come out to fly or contact me for pick up. I'll pay or negotiate.

Thanks in advance. primavera

Old 02-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Club Member

Default looking for friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeeba View Post
HI all.

I been working on a project and I'm in need of this kind of material. Files shape preferred are : round, Triangle, Square and or Rifflers. As big as I can get them. Actually any size will do but the bigger the better. Wore out, broken or chipped will be welcomed. If you want scrap price compensation just let me know. Looking for about 50 or so if I can get them.

If you have some of this stuff please leave them in a box with payment wanted documented at Wes-Mar or Cary's when you come out to fly or contact me for pick up. I'll pay or negotiate.

Thanks in advance. primavera
A friend is looking for a swift, or a millenium. If you have one, or know of one for sale please let me know. Old Trike Pilot ( Willie )