OhioFlyers.org

Go Back   OhioFlyers.org > Club News

Old 02-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Default New website is coming alive!

This website is coming together quite well, I have to say!

This is just an illustration of how a simple post in a "Club News" section of the forums is automatically displayed on the front page. Just as would always be the newest post in that section.

Cool, huh?

Old 02-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Club Member

Looking good. Like the news and weather. I'm not sure if some of the others realize this is not a club or business web site, but a discussion forum/chat room type board with lots of info on it. I like being able to open a tread and see all the replies with out having to open and delete individual e-mails like we do now with the Yahoo group site. I wonder if there is a way to list all the reads in a particular forum on the side so you could go to the next tread with out having to go back. Such as like right now. Once I submit my reply I will have to go back to the list in the forum or to the list of forums to read something else. Can I send you a couple pics Craig took of me for your random pictures?

Old 02-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Club Member

Heres alink to another forum I belong to. May be you might get an idea how to go to differant forums and treads

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/

Old 02-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Ball View Post
Looking good. Like the news and weather. I'm not sure if some of the others realize this is not a club or business web site, but a discussion forum/chat room type board with lots of info on it. I like being able to open a tread and see all the replies with out having to open and delete individual e-mails like we do now with the Yahoo group site. I wonder if there is a way to list all the reads in a particular forum on the side so you could go to the next tread with out having to go back. Such as like right now. Once I submit my reply I will have to go back to the list in the forum or to the list of forums to read something else. Can I send you a couple pics Craig took of me for your random pictures?
You can put those pictures in your own "album". Go to "My Profile" then "Pictures & Albums" (left column) and the rest is intuitive and self-explanatory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Ball View Post
Heres alink to another forum I belong to. May be you might get an idea how to go to differant forums and treads

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/
Thanks, I'll check it out and implement what I'll have learned. Did you notice they use the very same software which I am using?

Old 02-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Club Member

Thanks, I'll check it out and implement what I'll have learned. Did you notice they use the very same software which I am using?[/quote]

No I didn't, can't believe I missed that with my graphics expertise and all :D