OhioFlyers.org

Go Back   OhioFlyers.org > Technical Support

Old 10-19-2011, 03:34 AM
Club Member

Default Frist one!!

Hi all.

Mr. Larry Huffman was the first one to add moneys ($30.00) to the "Help the struggling Hang Glider Student" fund. Not unusual for this guy. He has helped all for a long time now.

I will match Larry's gift to kick start this. Hope more of you will help find ways to develop this idea and make the HTSHGS fund happen and grow. For now, if anyone knows of the someone's...let me know and lets get'em flyin. primavera

Old 10-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Club Member

Tom, you gave me a set of the dimensional drawings and possibly the materials list for the carts we are currently using. I have access to copiers here and can make print size docs for a very low, low cost.

Let me know if this will help you out and for a very small fee (cost of shipping only), I can send these out to whoever wants them. That simple tow cart picture is something Don Emslie sent to me long ago and I am not sure if anyone has ever used one either?

Old 10-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdmurphy44 View Post
Tom, you gave me a set of the dimensional drawings and possibly the materials list for the carts we are currently using. I have access to copiers here and can make print size docs for a very low, low cost.

Let me know if this will help you out and for a very small fee (cost of shipping only), I can send these out to whoever wants them. That simple tow cart picture is something Don Emslie sent to me long ago and I am not sure if anyone has ever used one either?
******Frank, I hope that this attempt to raise money (does it ever end!!!!) is NOT only a place for what those that wanted to pay for a set of cart plans to put payments, though they are free anyway, but to engage thoughts on how to help get a potential long term student thin on cash into the sky. Point being that if this idea speaks to you add to the fund. If you know who needs this kind help make it happen. "BUT!" Good to know about the printing possibility. Nice gift.

Here is a good question, who can step up, setup and manage this kind of thing? Got $60.00 already. Things like old usuable equipment may be needed.

Last edited by freeeba; 10-21-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Club Member

Tom, I just wanted to cover my cost for shipping. Prints would be free and since I have all the printing equipment at work as well as a shipping department, it's an easy task. I am guessing that for about $10.00, someone would have a nice set of prints/matl's list, neatly packaged in a shipping tube at your door step in no time. Let me know if you're interested. If you care to make an additional donation for the services of Alden Avialtion towards the advancement of free flight, I will see that it gets into the right hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeeba View Post
******Frank, I hope that this attempt to raise money (does it ever end!!!!) is NOT only a place for what those that wanted to pay for a set of cart plans to put payments, though they are free anyway, but to engage thoughts on how to help get a potential long term student thin on cash into the sky. Point being that if this idea speaks to you add to the fund. If you know who needs this kind help make it happen. "BUT!" Good to know about the printing possibility. Nice gift.

Here is a good question, who can step up, setup and manage this kind of thing? Got $60.00 already. Things like old usuable equipment may be needed.

Old 10-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Club Member

And there we go with another example of one of us doing for all. Mr. Frank Murphy. Thanks fella for theee way to get something done!! (as usual)

Anyone else?????